How to wear a Neelam Stone
- Once your Neelam Ring is ready take it home and dip it in Ganja Jal mixed with saffron. Leave it there till Saturday morning. Take it out on Saturday morning before 7.30 AM and wear it on your right hand middle finger.
- Its hardness means that it can not be scratched but it is brittle it will break if it falls or if it is hit.
- you have to protect your Blue Sapphire from falls and hits.
- Neelam is a hard stone and on Moh’s scale its hardness is 9 which is just next to Diamond’s hardness of 10 on the Moh’s scale.
- If you want to know more about neelam stone then click this link Neelam stone