- To Buy Panna Stone is tough decision as I believe that it is a great art – because a Natural Panna Stone will always have inclusions in it and it is very difficult for a new buyer to understand the difference between natural inclusions on one hand and cuts and blemishes on the other.
- The colour is also a very important criteria as a Panna Stone can have a green colour ranging from Light Parrot Green to Dark Green Colour like that of a Neem Leaf. Zambian Panna has a shade of Blue colour in it.
- But to understand the implications of the above factors you must have a look at all kinds of Panna Stone – now most of the Jewellers have only 5 to 6 pieces of Panna to show you and you are not able to understand anything you just buy on Trust which may be misplaced.
- When you want to buy a Panna Stone visit Gem Selections, Janakpuri, New Delhi you will get to see a wide variety of Panna Stone – from different mines, different price range and different sizes only then can you reach a conclusion as to what you should buy and be assured that you have made a right choice even if someone later tells you that you have not made a correct choice.
- When you are sure that Panna Stone is the Gemstone that you have to wear you should not waste your precious time and money in searching the right source- you can straight away come to Gem Selections, Janakpuri, New Delhi - 110058