- Weight in Ratti
- GEMSTONE INFORMATION
- Who should wear a Panna Stone
- Benefits of wearing a Panna Stone
- How to wear a Panna Stone
- Mantra for Panna Stone
- Finger for Panna Stone
- Panna Stone in Astrology
- Chemical and physical properties of Panna Stone
- Panna Stone Information
- Where to Buy Panna Stone
- Buy Panna
- Buy Panna Online
- Mythological Story of Panna Stone
- Panna the Gem of Mercury and Budh
- Gem of Gemini Ascendant
- Gem of Virgo Ascendant
- Ashlesha: Gemstone – Panna
- Jyeshtha: Gemstone – Panna
- Revati: Gemstone – Panna
Western legend states that Emerald was one of the four Precious Gems given by God to King Soloman. The four Gemstones were said to have endowed the King powers over all creatures.
In recorded History, Emerald mines were known in 330 BC in Egypt. In India Emeralds were available in 10000 BC the time when Rig Ved was written. Though we do not know were they were mined and how they were cut and polished. Some manuscripts describe these Gemstones in Cabochon Shape.
Grazing Panna Stone gives logical thinking and creativity. It is said to bring money to the wearer and improve the overall wealth of family.
Widely used by Indian Astrologers to increase the flow of cosmic rays of planet Budh into the body of the wearer.