Western legend states that Emerald was one of the four Precious Gems given by God to King Soloman. The four Gemstones were said to have endowed the King powers over all creatures.
In recorded History, Emerald mines were known in 330 BC in Egypt. In India, Emeralds were available in 10000 BC the time when Rig Ved was written. Though we do not know where they were mined and how they were cut and polished. Some manuscripts describe these Gemstones in Cabochon Shape.
Grazing Panna Stone gives logical thinking and creativity. It is said to bring money to the wearer and improve the overall wealth of family.
Widely used by Indian Astrologers to increase the flow of cosmic rays of planet Budh into the body of the wearer.
In Delhi, you will get low priced Panna stone sold as Zambian Panna or other which could be fake and dyed. If you want to Buy Panna Stone in Delhi which is natural and not dyed or treated, you must visit Khanna Gems, Shop in New Delhi. At Khanna Gems, we have a wide range of Panna stones from Rs. 450/ Rt to Rs. 51000/ Rt. You can see the inventory of Khanna Gems to understand Natural Panna Stone and then decide from where to Buy Panna Stone in Delhi.
Natural Panna Stone
Panna stone is a green colored gemstone of the mineral beryl (Be3Al2(SiO3)6) with trace amounts of chromium and vanadium. According to Mohs scale, this stone has a hardness of 7.5-8. To Buy Panna Stone in Delhi, you must be aware that natural Panna must have some inclusions in it. Fake dealers might sell you the transparent Panna and declare its purity in terms of clarity.
Astrological Benefits of Panna Stone
Panna Stone governs the planet mercury. Representing the characteristics of green color, wearer gets name, fame and prosperity after wearing Panna Stone. Panna Stone embedded in the silver ring for best results; should be worn in the little finger of right hand in which the stone should touch the skin of your finger. Because of its amazing miraculous properties, it is worn by celebrities to get name, fame and success.
Panna Stone at Khanna Gems
To get its utmost benefits, you must Buy Panna Stone in Delhi from a genuine and certified gemologist. Buy Panna Stone in Delhi from Khanna Gems where you get a Govt. Lab Certificate, bill, and Guarantee of purity and originality along with genuine advice from Mr. Pankaj Khanna, a renowned gemologist and astrologer.
To Buy Panna Stone Online, visit herewww.khannagems.com
Who should wear panna stone?
Vedic astrologers suggest wearing the green coloured Gemstone panna to come out of the negative powers caused by a weaker Mercury. If the person’s horoscope defines such a weaker Mercury position, he/she needs to wear a Panna.
As per Vedic astrology, astrologers suggest Panna for Mithun and Kanya Rashi. In Western astrology, panna gem stone is a recommended birthstone for Cancer. Taurus, Libra, Capricorn and Aquarius also can wear Panna gemstone to bring prosperity to life.
How will you wear a Panna stone?
If your astrologer suggests a Panna, you should Buy Panna Stone from a Govt. certified agency.
Carat weight: The weight of an emerald should be 1/12th of the wearer’s body weight. A person weighing 60 kgs, should buy a 5-carat weight Panna gemstone.
Colour: to achieve the best astrological results, intense green Panna is always recommended. Usually, naturally mined and untreated emeralds in different shades of green can give you the same result.
Metal: Gold is primarily recommended to wear a Panna. In some exceptional cases, white gold, silver, platinum and panchadhatu can be used as well.
Finger: Buy panna Stone online to wear it on your little finger of the working hand. Sometimes, it can be worn on the ring finger as well.
Time and date to worn: On any Wednesday, anytime after sunrise is considered to be the best time to wear an emerald.
Mantra: If you wish, chant “Om Budhaye Namha” Vedic mantra 108 times.
Buy panna Stone online from https://khannagems.com/ - select one from the wide varieties of emeralds. Each of them is natural, untreated and comes with a genuine Govt lab certification.
Columbian, Zambian, African, Italian – several other origins are also available. Depending on the quality, the price varies accordingly. Buy yours according to the astrologer’s suggestion.
Emerald Stone Benefits
The original panna stone comes from the beryl mineral family and has lots of astrological benefits. This bright green-coloured gemstone is popularly known as the "Stone of Prosperity" as it represents the planet, Mercury. Mercury means "Budh" which denotes "Buddhi". So, emeralds bring wisdom and knowledge to the owner. It improves the intellectual quality of the person. Panna also helps the person to stay calm and composed as it has a positive influence on the nervous system.
- Creative venture success: Panna positively influences the wearer’s imagination power and creativity. It allows the owner to work effectively and innovate in a better way. Wearing an emerald stone can be beneficial for creative people like writers, painters and people from academic sectors like professors, scholars, advocates etc. Students who are preparing for competitive exams can expect better results.
- Improves financial growth: Panna stone represents growth and vitality. It helps to get better income opportunities. Astrologers suggest Panna for people who are working in the financial sectors like banks, share markets, trading centres etc.
- Brings wisdom and knowledge: Emeralds help people to gain intellectual qualities. It brings wisdom and knowledge to the owner.
- Develops oratory skills: Emeralds are known as the “Vaani Karaka Ratna” in Vedic astrology. It helps the owner to achieve better expression skills. It helps gain more confidence to deliver a better speech. It also helps the wearer to develop speech disorders. People who are associated with Media or Mass communication, PR etc can be beneficial to wear an emerald stone.
- Provides better health: One of the most popular Panna stone benefits is its healing and recovery power. If the individual is suffering from eye, ear or any skin-related problems, Panna can be highly potential in treating such problems. It also helps the owner to get relieved from respiratory tract infections.
- Balances matrimonial harmony: if you are dealing with a stressful relationship or a complex marriage, a Panna is highly recommended for you. The harmonious energy of these gems stimulates positive vibes and balanced understanding between a couple.
As you see you can achieve immense Panna stone benefits, get an original and natural panna to achieve the highest advantages.
Always buy original panna stone from a Govt. certified agency like https://khannagems.com/ which gives you an original and untreated stone. Don’t forget to ask for the authenticity certificate.
All you need to do is to select a suitable stone from the wide varieties available online.
Price of Emerald Stone
Emerald or Panna is considered one of the most expensive gemstones across the world. Due to its beautiful intense green colour and transparent clarity, the emerald stone price in India is so high. It always has high demands in the Indian astrological markets and international jewellery markets as well. The price of an original and naturally mined Panna gemstone starts from Rs 800 per carat and the upper limit may reach up to Rs 2 lakh per carat. The price of a Panna depends on the 4 C(s) – colour, clarity, cut, carat weight and except these, the origin matters a lot.
- Origin: When it comes to the origin of a particular Panna, Brazilian emeralds are affordable compared to the Columbian and Zambian varieties. As the Columbian variety has excellent clarity and it reflects a beautiful light green hue, these are known as the most expensive ones. The emerald buy online price starts from Rs 15,000-20,000 per carat whereas you will get a good-quality Brazilian Panna at Rs 3,000 per carat.
- Colour: The panna stone price 7 ratti depends on the intensity and consistency of the colour green. Usually, the better and pure the green colour is, the higher the price is in the market. Columbian emeralds have light green and shinney appearance and the Brazilian varieties have a medium-dark green colour.
- Clarity: Panna gemstones are graded as “Type 3” on the clarity indicator. It says almost every Panna gemstone has a few inclusions. Without inclusions, it’s tough to find an emerald in nature. If you see no inclusion on an emerald, maybe you have got a cultured or synthetic gemstone.
- Cut: A skilled gem-cutter can make a gemstone look more beautiful with a better shine. Only an expert gem-cutter knows how to make minimum waste and maximum shine out of an uncut gem. A heavily faceted panna stone price 7 ratti costs more than the oval or round-shaped gems.
- Carat weight: The clarity and size co-exist on the same scale and thus carat weight of a Panna stone influences the price a lot. panna stone 5.25 ratti price with better clarity costs more than a same-sized emerald with dull clarity, whereas a smaller one with a bright and bluish-green hue is more expensive.
Buy a beautiful panna gemstone from the wide online varieties of https://khannagems.com/ and get the best-certified emeralds. The Brazilian panna stone 5.25 ratti price starts from Rs 10,000 onwards.
Types and origin of Panna gemstone
The green variety of the Beryl mineral family is popularly known as emerald or Panna gemstone. Due to its beautiful green hue, combined with shinney clarity, emeralds are so expensive. The price differs as the colour and clarity change. The more intense the green colour of the Panna Stone is the higher the price is. Very pale green coloured stones are not emeralds, they can be addressed as “green beryls”. Emeralds are originated from natural mines in different countries across the world. The names include Columbia, Brazil, Zambia, Italy, African countries etc.
Buy panna Stone online to achieve the best astrological result. But before that, consult a professional astrologer.
Let’s know about the most popular varieties here:
- Colombian emeralds: these are regarded as the most expensive due to their beautiful bluish-green hue and superb clarity. A Colombian Panna Stone price may cost you Rs 1 lakh-2 lakh per carat in India.
- Cat’s Eye emeralds: It’s a specific type of emerald that showcases the cat’s eye effect. These are a very rare variety of emerald and can only be found in paler varieties.
- Brazilian emeralds: Originated from Brazil, these emerald variety has a medium green hue and has lower clarity compared to the Colombian emeralds. These are affordable, the price per carat starts from Rs 3000. These are widely used as astrological gemstones in India.
- Star emeralds: This specific panna gem stone variety is also popularly known as Trapiche emeralds. These are rare emeralds that come with black impurities, that form a six-rayed star.
- Zambian emeralds: originated from Zambia, these emeralds have better transparency and the green hue looks beautiful. They have worldwide use in jewelleries.
All the varieties of Natural Gemstone panna are graded by a standard grading system –
- Natural AAA: Highest quality, rich green in colour, slightly included and the appearance seems highly brilliant.
- natural AA: Emeralds belonging to this category exhibit a medium green hue and have medium inclusions.
- Natural A: these types of emeralds have a dark green colour and they are heavily included. The appearance is Opaque due to heavy inclusions. These are lower quality emeralds compared to the other two categories.
Buy panna Stone online from a reputed and authentic website such as https://khannagems.com/ which you can trust in terms of asking for the best price and offering the best-quality Govt. certified gemstones. The colour of the gemstones doesn’t differ when you see them physically.
Colombian or Zambian – which is better for astrological use? According to Vedic astrology, the colour of an original emerald stone is relevant. Colombian emeralds are considered to be the best for astrological purposes. It has a light bluish-green hue and mirror-like transparency. Brazilian emeralds have less transparency and a darker green hue compared to the Colombian ones. But both of the variants seem equally effective to achieve the best astrological result. Zambian emeralds are a few shades darker than Brazilian emeralds. Excess iron found in the mines causes a bluish tint that makes these emeralds look darker. So, Zambian emerald stone online is not so effective for astrological uses.
1. When buying emerald, what to value more – colour or clarity?
When you buy emerald online for astrological purposes, colour should be the first concern – the colour influences the result. But clarity is also an essential factor to get the best astrological result. The clearer the emerald is, the lesser the inclusion is, the more expensive the gemstone is. Zambian emeralds have lesser inclusion compared to the other two varieties. But the colour is darker, so, astrologers don’t suggest Zambian emeralds.
On the other hand, if you are choosing an emerald stone online as a fancy jewellery stone, you can opt for a cleaner stone that has lesser inclusion – a Zambian emerald. The dark shade of green is perfectly desirable as a piece of luxurious jewellery.
2. What is the right way to wear a Panna gemstone?
You should wear emerald on the little finger of your working hand on any Wednesday as it represents the planet, Mercury – “Budh”. To get the best astrological result buy emerald online from a genuine and authentic website like https://khannagems.com/. The original emerald stone price starts from Rs 800 per carat and may cost you up to Rs 2 lakh per carat in India.