Ganesh Chaturthi 2021
Ganesha Chaturthi, also known as Vinayaka Chaturthi, is a Hindu festival that will be observed on the 10th of September in India and throughout the world in 2021. Every year, it begins on Shukla Chaturthi (the fourth lunar day) and concludes on Anant Chaturdashi (the fifteenth lunar day) of the Bhadrapada month (fourteenth lunar day).
Legend of Ganesh Chaturthi
Like all gods in the Hindu pantheon, Lord Ganesha has a mythological origin. He is the son of Lord Shiva and his wife Parvati. Although he was not born to Goddess Parvati. It is said that she was lonely when Lord Shiva used to visit the Himalayas for his Samadhi. Lord Shiva was away as was often the case. In her loneliness, it appears she was given to neglect personal hygiene, or maybe it was an act of pure desperation and determination. Goddess Parvati decided to create a child and did this by forming him, Ganesha, through moulding a substantial accumulation of her body dirt. And so Lord Ganesha was born and Goddess Parvati was happy and occupied.
The story goes that one day, while Goddess Parvati was having a bath, Shiva came home. When he attempted to enter the house though, he was met with resistance in the form of the boy Ganesha. Neither of them knew they were related. Lord Shiva got angry at not being allowed in and dealt with the situation by chopping off Ganesha’s head. It was at this moment that Goddess Parvati came out to find what Lord Shiva had done. She was inconsolable but managed to tell Lord Shiva that the boy whose head he had cut off was in fact his son. Angry and upset at the hash he had made of the situation, Shiva decided to fix it. He went out and hunted the first animal he saw, the elephant, and brought back its head to replace the boy. That is how Lord Ganesha has an elephant head.
Lord Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma, Indra, Ganas and all Goddesses had blessed Ganesha with lots of blessings, power, Ashtra, Shastra, etc. They said that nobody would make fun of Ganesha, instead, Ganesha would be worshipped by everyone before starting any new work. Ganesha would be given prime priority in any puja by everyone. People who would worship Ganesha first of all would indeed be blessed with wisdom and Lakshmi. Goddess Lakshmi also declared that Ganesha would sit on her lap and people would worship Lord Ganesha and her to get wisdom and wealth.
Lord Shiva also declared that this boy would be called Ganesha (Gana+Isha means Lord of Ganas). So, Ganesha is the God of all God. Lord Ganesha is also referred to as Vighnakartaa which means obstacle-creator for the demons and obstacle-remover for his devotees.
How can you participate in Ganesh Chaturthi in 2021?
Gem Selections and Prabhu Kripa Dham have again brought an opportunity to participate in Ganesh Chaturthi on September 10th 2021.
On the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi Puja dedicated to Lord Ganesha, will include:
● Sthapna puja of Ganesh Idol on days starting from 10th September to 19th September (choose any one particular day or the day of booking puja). Ganesh Idol Sthapana will be done in your name
● as well as Visarjan Puja on Anant Chaturdashi, i.e. on 19th September 2021.
● For the whole 10 days, pundits will perform puja in your name before Lord Ganesha.
This puja will be done by professional pandits who will follow all of the norms and restrictions that have been established through tradition.
Sthapana Puja will include:
● Sthapna of Ganesh Idol
● Deep Prajjawalit
● Shodhashopchar Puja
● Ganpati Abhishekam
● Ganpati Atharvashirsha Paath
*Please Note: Aarti will be held daily at 6:00 PM starting on September 10th, following the Sthapana Puja, till the Visarjan Puja.
With your Sankalpa, i.e., your request, the Ganpati Sthapna and Visarjan puja is performed particularly in your name and for you. Following the completion of your order, you will be provided with a link to a Google Meet where you will be able to watch the Puja being performed online. Prasad will be sent to you by courier when the Puja has been completed, at the specified address.
Your prasad will include:
● Energised Ganesh Yantra
|Puja Type||India||Other Countries|
|Sthapana Puja +
|Rs 5,100+GST||Rs 11,000+GST|
Significance and Benefits of Ganesh Chaturthi Puja
It is said and believed that doing puja on this day would provide devotees with the following benefits:
● Eliminate impediments from one's life.
● Minimize the negative effects of an afflicted Mercury.
● Overall spiritual development in your life.
● Bring good fortune and wealth to your family.
● Excellent academic performance as well as further education for your children.
● Preserving one's reputation from rivals or adversaries.
● Achieving success in your career, company, and personal goals.
● Increase the speed with which business problems are handled and improved by eliminating debts and loans.
● To be rid of the negative aspects of one's horoscope.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How will I be able to watch my Puja? - You will be able to view the Live Puja conducted by pandits by the links which will be shared after your booking.
2. When will I receive my prasad? - Your Prasad will be dispatched after the completion of the Puja. Delivery time may vary according to location. International delivery may take longer than within India delivery.
3. Will my prasad be safely packed? - We will take extra care while packing your prasad. It will be packed in multiple layers in a wooden box, thermocol foam sheet and bubble wrap to prevent any chances of getting spoiled or damaged
4. Will the Puja be conducted properly?- The puja will be conducted at the ghats of Ganga by learned Pandits who will abide by all the rituals and traditions. The sanctity of the Puja will always be maintained.