Shardiya Navratri Puja 2021- embrace yourself with the authentic joy, keep the dangles ready and drape yourself in those sequence fabrics- Navratri is here!
An auspicious puja to commemorate Goddess Durga's nine manifestations- celebrated with gusto across the country.
Navratri Puja is a nine-day religious celebration dedicated to Goddess Durga, also known as Maa Durga in some parts of the world. This event is extremely important to Hindus all across the world, and they celebrate it with extraordinary pomp and ceremony. Navratri occurs over 9 days during the month of Ashvin. During these nine days, people follow a complete fast and pray to Maa Durga in order to obtain blessings from her. The festival of Navratri will be observed from the 7th of October to the 15th of October in the year 2021.
What is Navaratri and how is it celebrated regionally?
Cherish and embrace the vibrance of this great festival.
The nine days of Navratri represent the nine forms of Maa Durga, who is the goddess of victory. Navratri is derived from the Sanskrit term "Nava," which means nine, and the word "ratri," which means night. During this nine-night event, nine different avatars of Shakti, also known as Navdurga, are worshipped and honoured. It often ends with the Dussehra (also called Vijayadashami) celebration on the 10th day. In some parts of India, Dussehra is considered a focal point of the festival, making it effectively span 10 days instead of 9.
The festival of Navratri is observed in a variety of ways in different parts of India. This time of year brings religious meditation and fasting for many, while it is a time of dance and feasting for others. Fasting practises include adhering to a strict vegetarian diet and refraining from consuming alcoholic beverages and some spices. Garba is one of the dances that are practised, particularly in Gujarat. Typically, each of the festival's nine nights is devoted to a different element of the divine feminine energy, also known as shakti, or the principle of creation.
While the schedule varies slightly from area to region, generally speaking, the first third of the festival is devoted to elements of the goddess Durga, the second third is devoted to characteristics of the goddess Lakshmi, and the final third is devoted to features of the goddess Sarasvati. Offerings to the goddesses and their different aspects are frequently made, and ceremonies are performed in their honour. Kanya Puja is a popular ceremony that takes place on the eighth or ninth day of the festival. The nine young girls who participate in this ceremony are costumed as the nine goddess aspects that are honoured during Navratri, and they are worshipped with ceremonial foot washing and offerings such as food and clothing.
The event is known as or overlaps with the Durga Puja among some worshippers of the goddess Durga, who are particularly prevalent in Bengal and Assam. Durga's special pictures, marking her victory over the buffalo-headed monster Mahishasura, are worshipped every day, and on the tenth day (Dussehra), they are carried in joyous processions to local rivers or reservoirs and immersed in water. The puja, or ritual, days are marked with public concerts, recitations, plays, and fairs, in addition to household observances.
How can you participate in Navratri Puja? What is its significance?
A joint venture between Gem Selections and Prabhu Kripa Dham has created an opportunity for people across the world to take part in Navratri Puja from the comfort and security of their own homes. You can take part in this puja in one of the ways listed below:
● Group Navratri Puja- On 7th October, learned pandits will conduct puja in front of Goddess Durga.Special prayers will be done to the nine forms of Goddess Durga.
● 9 Days Navratri Anusthan with Khetri, Kalash Sthapana and Akhand JyotiFrom 7th October to 15th October, in this puja, priests will do individual Kalash sthapana for you. Khetri will be sown before the deity in your name. They will recite the entire Durga Saptashati consisting of 13 Chapters and 700 Slokas, in your name on all 9 days of Navratri with the offering of Panchmeva, Kalash, Mata ka shringar, Chunri and coconut before the deity. On the 9th day, Yagna will be performed to conclude the Puja.
In both the puja packages you will receive prasad which will include:
● Mata ka khazana
● Mata ki chunri
● Durga Chalisa
The Navratri puja will be conducted by knowledgeable pandits in accordance with all Vedic customs and procedures. After we receive your order for the puja, we will send you an email with the Puja's Date, Time, and Location.
Additionally, an online link will be given to you so that you can view this puja live. After the puja is completed, Prasad will be delivered to the address specified during the booking process.
|Type of Puja||Date||Price|
|Group Navratri Puja||7th October, 2021||Rs. 1500+GST|
|9 Days Navratri Anusthan with Khetri, Kalash Sthapana, Hawan & Kanya Pujan and Akhand Jyoti||7th October - 15th October, 2021||Rs. 15000+GST|
Significance of Navratri Puja and how will it be beneficials to you and your family ?
It is believed that when a devotee performs this puja with a true heart and devotion, Maa Durga bestows her blessings on him/her and fulfils all his worldly desires. The main benefits of performing Navratri Puja are:
● One can obtain the heavenly grace of Devi Shakti by performing this puja.
● It aids in the pursuit of well-being, including pleasure, health, and financial security.
● It creates good circumstances and positions in one's life for that individual.
● increases your level of overall enjoyment
● Your problems with bad energy will be solved with this puja.
● This ritual aids you in conquering your problems and defeating your foes.
● This puja guarantees a happy and healthy family life.
● With the aid of this puja, one may gain self-confidence and make better decisions.
● It aids in the maintenance of a healthy financial situation.
● This puja aids in good health and the eradication of ailments of the lungs, eyes, and skin.